CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Natrona County is a caring non-profit organization that speaks for the best interests of abused and neglected children within the juvenile court system. CASA recruits, trains and supports volunteers drawn from a diverse population to provide this service.
By giving a voice to children, we break the cycle of abuse and neglect, one child at a time.
- C - with Compassion,we care about the children we serve and promote awareness of the issues
- H - with Honor,we act with courage to do the right things for the best interests of the children
- I - with Integrity, we are open and transparent with public and faithful to confidentiality
- L - with Leadership,we perform our duties with the utmost focus on professionalism, mutual respect, and competency
- D - with Development,we work collaboratively and cooperatively with partner organizations and within our teams