Say thanks to your local jeweler on Saturday, September 28—Jewelers for Children (JFC) Day. Let them know you appreciate JFC’s commitment to helping children who have experienced abuse or neglect. JFC is the charitable organization of the industry of jewelry retailers, manufacturers, watch companies and trade associations. It is also one of National CASA/GAL’s largest funders. Thanks in part to JFC’s investment, our 950 member programs across the country have been able to serve more than three million children since our partnership began in 2003.
Here’s how Jewelers for Children supports the CASA/GAL network:
• JFC’s ongoing and generous commitment plays an instrumental role in furthering our vision that every child who has experienced abuse or neglect has the opportunity to thrive in a safe and loving home.
• Since 2003, Jewelers for Children has granted nearly $10.9 million to the National CASA/GAL Association, with nearly $8.5 million going directly to 300 CASA/GAL programs across the country.
What can you do to say thanks!
• Tag Jewelers for Children and your favorite jewelry companies in a post on September 28.
• Share National CASA/GAL’s social media posts throughout the month of September
• Go to your local jewelry store on September 28 and tell them, “Thank you!”